How to do Brazilian bikini
- Step 1: It is important to start knowing that for every Brazilian bikini we want to do we have to begin by unloading the patterns, trim them and carry them through the back of the fabric and fasten them with
pins, cut directly or mark with a pencil or something that serves for this. For every Brazilian bikini that do we have to cut a front and a reinforcement piece and as we are going to use a league it is not necessary leave a margin for sewing because when sewing the elastic the selvedge will be finished.
- Step 2: It is important that we always save as much as we can so it does not matter how we locate it the pattern on the fabric, in our case we used the double rebound lace trimming guiding us the plot or trimming the thread, so we have a lot of free space to start making more Brazilian bikinis.
- Step 3: we will take the reinforcement and the front part of the Brazilian bikini. At our work table we put the front with the back of the cloth looking at us and we grab the reinforcement with the visible part of the right, we align the finer sections of the two parts of the Brazilian bikini so that the reinforcement stands out a centimeter of the tip above the front, being the largest reinforcement will allow us to stick it or sew it better when we have it in the machine.
How to make sexy Brazilian bikini
- Step 4: we hold the two previous pieces with the pins and we are going to take them to the sewing machine, we put the front of the Brazilian bikini in sight and the reinforcement piece that points towards the teeth.
- Step 5: we put to our machine a zigzag that long is one and a half and wide two, sew the sides making sure that the stitches are inside the front of the Brazilian bikini, the needle must fall on the right side correctly by the edge of the front as we then go to trim the excesses guiándonos of the contours of leg of the front part of the Brazilian bikini.
- Step 6: with respect to the curved part of the top of the reinforcement for which we use the lace we go to sew or paste making a box-type seam and if the case is that we use lycrado cotton for the front piece of the bikini the top of the reinforcement we sew facing upside down with right, we turn down the reinforcement so that the seam and the upper edge of the reinforcement are invisibilized, we proceed to sew the sides of the Brazilian bikini.
- Step 7: with zigzag stitch three long steps with one stitch d and five wide seize the garter, we fold it in half and sew two centimeters, we have to use a needle point ball number nine-eleven, with her we will do all the seams of our fabulous Brazilian bikini.
- Step 8: we insert the end of the front inside the fold of the league and we follow the seam so that the waist is finished with the garter. We grab our Brazilian bikini and we cut the surplus of bias that has, we do it guiándonos of the contour of the mold.
Spectacular Brazilian bikini
Step 9: once again we grab elastic, we fold it in half and in the machine sew two centimeters doing the previous step.
Step 10: we hold underneath or the lower end the front part that has the reinforcement, we introduce it between the league and we sew the entire neckline to place ourselves in the elastic of the waist, when we are there we continue with the seam of the elastic only, we sew the centimeters indicated for our specific size, if we are S are fifty-four centimeters, for M fifty-eight, the size L are sixty-two centimeters and for the XL sixty-six centimeters, as well we will have the waist of Brazilian bikini formed.
Step 11: without removing elastic from the sewing machine we take the front piece and we cut the excesses at the beginning of the seam. Then, we put in the middle of the elastic the opposite upper end and sew the neckline of the missing leg until it reaches a distance of zero comma five centimeters from the end bottom of the Brazilian bikini that owns the elastic where we started the seams. By putting the front part in the league we must be careful that the belt does not become crooked and that the end is maintained within the bias so that the tip of the triangle is perfectly formed.